HOW TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF JESUS:
that you are a sinner and turn away from your sin. (Romans 3:23)
Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from your sins and give you eternal life. (John 3:16)
your faith in Jesus. Share
your decision with another person. (Romans 10:9-10)
You can pray this simple prayer if this is the desire of our your heart:
"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen."
The moment that you received Christ by faith, as an act of your will, many things happened including the following:
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER AT MEADOWOOD:
Membership at Meadowood is simply a covenant to support the church, to live in fellowship with other members, to be an active participant in the ministry of the church, and to seek God’s glory in all things.
Here’s how to become a member of Meadowood Church:
- Attend the Membership Luncheon which explains who we are, what we believe, and how we operate as a church, and provides an opportunity to get to know Meadowood's pastors and leaders. Please check out the calendar to find out when the next membership class is scheduled.
- Participate in a Beta Group or Community Group
- Volunteer with a ministry team
- Christian. Members must confess faith in Jesus Christ as God and Savior and get baptized if they have not previously done so as a professing Christian. (Romans 10: 9-10, Mark 16:16)
- Community. Live life with other members of Meadowood Church by remaining an active part of a Community Group.
- Serve. Use your gifts, talents, skills, and time to serve the church and participate in Jesus’ mission.
- Give. Members are asked to give cheerfully and regularly according to 1 Corinthians 16: 2, 2 Corinthians. 9: 7.
- Prayer. Pray for the Pastors, leadership and members according to Colossians 4: 2-4.
- Evangelism. Share your faith in Christ with unbelievers according to Colossians 4: 5-6.